Behind every successful student is a devoted team of professionals.
We believe that every Sancta Maria employee has a role in the education of our students – so bring your experience to a role where you can truly unlock a child’s full potential.
While our teachers stretch beyond the textbook to integrate concepts and ideas while building character and preparing students to go into the world as gifted communicators, skilled and generous collaborators, and creative problem solvers.
Our administrative staff ensures that Sancta Maria delivers a safe and nurturing environment for students – and collaborative, efficient campus operation.
If that’s you – the Sancta Maria family beckons you!
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 3 Years
Job Description for IBDP
- Informing and advising the school leadership and, where necessary, the school community regarding all aspects of the IB Diploma Programme
- Planning the IBDP in cooperation with the Principal and the Secondary Administrative team including strategic and action planning, allocation of resources and establishment of priorities to ensure continuous programme improvement
- Overseeing the implementation and delivery of the IBDP
- Participating in the scheduling process to ensure that the schedule supports students Learning in the IBDP
- Providing advice, and support to all teachers as well as keeping staff informed of all current developments with the MYP including advising the appropriate faculty of any new publications relevant to their subject areas and/or positions within the school
- Chairing regular IBDP faculty meetings
- Establishing an IBDP steering committee and facilitating regular committee meetings
- Seeking feedback regarding the IBDP from the steering committee
- Minimum 3 Years
Job Description for ICT
- Planning lessons and activities that facilitate students' acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills.
- Instructing in a manner that develops students' confidence in their abilities.
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics.
- Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Tracking and communicating students' advancement throughout the course.
- Ensuring that the computer laboratory remains free from food and drink at all times.
- Downloading important software updates and maintaining hardware.
- Attending parent-teacher and faculty conferences.
Front Desk Executive / Administrative Assistant
Job Role & Responsibilities
- The incumbent shall be acting as the first point of contact for any visitor or anyone contacting on call.
- Managing the queries and forwarding them to the concerned department.
- Managing the incoming and outgoing calls efficiently
- Manage the upkeep and decorum of the reception area.
- Attend the visitors and informing the person concerned whom they come to visit.
- Record-keeping, outgoing couriers.
- Making sure to demonstrate professional and polite responses to telephone calls.
- Guide visitors, including co-ordination with employees, parents and students
Knowledge & Skills
- Must be computer literate with a minimum of 3-5 yrs. of experience
- Presentable and polite.
- Should possess strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in school front office management is preferred.
- Female/ male candidates with minimum qualification of graduation and excellent communication skills should only apply.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Assess student’s skills and determine their educational needs
- Adapt general lessons to meet student’s needs
- Develop Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Plan activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
- Teach and mentor students as a class, in small groups, and one-on-one
- Implement IEPs, assess students’ performance, and track their progress
- Update IEPs throughout the school year to reflect students’ progress and goals
- Discuss students’ progress with parents, other teachers, counsellors, and administrators
- Supervise and mentor teacher assistants who work with students with disabilities
- Prepare and help students transition from grade to grade and from school to life outside
Essentials and Desirables:
- Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Special Education
- At least two years’ experience as a Special Educator (School setting will be desirable).
- Experience working with multiple disabilities, including autism spectrum, ADD and ADHD, learning disabilities, developmental delays and abuse/neglect issues.
Skills and Attributes
- Able to create action plans for each learner, follow it, and regularly report to concerned people regularly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact positively and develop good working relationships with the students and staff.
- Proficient ICT skills.
- Ability to motivate and engage young people to address the difficulties they are experiencing at home/school that affect their ability/willingness to learn.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team-working skills, as well as the ability to work creatively and independently.
- Passion for learning and self-development.
- Flexibility and growth mindset.
- Self-management and the ability to deal with pressure.