Behind every successful student is a devoted team of professionals.
We believe that every Sancta Maria employee has a role in the education of our students – so bring your experience to a role where you can truly unlock a child’s full potential.
While our teachers stretch beyond the textbook to integrate concepts and ideas while building character and preparing students to go into the world as gifted communicators, skilled and generous collaborators, and creative problem solvers.
Our administrative staff ensures that Sancta Maria delivers a safe and nurturing environment for students – and collaborative, efficient campus operation.
If that’s you – the Sancta Maria family beckons you!
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing, design, and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- 3 to 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hardworking, with an ability to meet strict deadlines
- Manage kitchen staff and coordinate food orders.
- Supervise food prep and cooking.
- Check food plating and temperature.
- Establish portion sizes.
- Schedule kitchen staff shifts.
- Price menu items in collaboration with the Restaurant Manager.
- Order food supplies and kitchen equipment as needed.
- Train kitchen staff on prep work and food plating techniques.
- Store food products in compliance with safety practices (e.g. in refrigerators).
- Keep weekly and monthly cost reports.
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in the kitchen area.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Head Chef.
- Hands-on experience with planning menus and ordering ingredients.
- Knowledge of a wide range of recipes.
- Familiarity with kitchen sanitation and safety regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Conflict management abilities.
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment.
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends.
- Certification or degree in the same field.
- Minimum 5 years experience required.
Student Counsellor and Psychology Teacher
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Counseling/Guidance, Education and Psychology
- Minimum of 2 years of school counselling and teaching experience
Requirements and Skills
- Desire and ability to work with students at the specified age level with diverse backgrounds and levels of ability toward accomplishing their educational goals.
- Ability to organise tasks and manage time to meet many and varied deadlines; Communicate effectively with students, parents, school administrators and other staff, including the ability to discuss topics which may be sensitive.
- Familiarity with student assessment tools, especially in evaluating and interpreting standardised test results.
- Research topics within the field of psychology, such as memory or perception.
- Assist students with understanding course material, providing assignment feedback, and answering questions about course content.
- Communicate with parents about their child’s progress and development.
- Providing academic counselling to students who may be struggling in one or more subject areas.
- Creating lesson plans that are aligned with state standards and meet the needs of individual students.
- Maintaining order in the classroom by enforcing rules and responding to student behaviour issues.
- Teaching concepts of human growth and development, including child development, adolescence, and adult development.
- Preparing and delivering lectures to classes of students on topics related to psychology.