Behind every successful student is a devoted team of professionals.
We believe that every Sancta Maria employee has a role in the education of our students – so bring your experience to a role where you can truly unlock a child’s full potential.
While our teachers stretch beyond the textbook to integrate concepts and ideas while building character and preparing students to go into the world as gifted communicators, skilled and generous collaborators, and creative problem solvers.
Our administrative staff ensures that Sancta Maria delivers a safe and nurturing environment for students – and collaborative, efficient campus operation.
If that’s you – the Sancta Maria family beckons you!
Please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk Manager
- Reporting to management and assisting with administrative tasks
- Answering phone calls and forwarding calls to respective departments
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings and events
- Greeting and assisting visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Handling enquiries and sorting mail
- Copying, scanning and filing documents
- Keeping track of office supplies and placing orders for replacements
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks
- Prepare reports on marketing and sales metrics
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Coordinate with the marketing, design, and content teams to generate digital and print advertising material
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- 3 to 5+ years experience in marketing or related field
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hardworking, with an ability to meet strict deadlines
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Conducting routine evaluations of network and data security
- Locating and seizing chances to enhance and update software and systems
- Creating and implementing the organization’s IT policy and best practice manuals
- Creating workshops and training programmes for staff
- Performing routine system audits
- Running routine system operations reports and sharing them with top employees
- Organizing and establishing deadlines for major IT projects such as system updates, migrations, upgrades, and outages
- Managing and reporting on the IT budget’s allocation
- Managing the IT staff, software & hardware.